In concrete terms, this means for us:
- Local production for the local market: short distances, fast delivery times, lowCO2 emissions
- All suppliers meet German or European standards and environmental requirements
- Use of 100 percent green electricity in production and all company areas
- Use of technologies to save energy and thus reduceCO2 emissions
- Continuous investment in energy-efficient machinery, logistics systems and lighting
- High-quality tooling - taps and dies that save energy and costs in the industry
- Recycling of waste
- Environmentally sound disposal of used oil and grinding sludge
- Shredding of used cardboard into packaging material
Search fornew solutions
We at BAER Vertriebs GmbH are proud to offer our customers products that are not only good for you, but also good for the environment. We are continuously developing new ways to make our products even more environmentally friendly and thus contribute to the protection of our earth. For example, we are developing alternative solutions to replace our plastic boxes with an environmentally friendly material. We also have a cutting paste in our product range that does not contain sulfur, petroleum or chlorine.
We pride ourselves on offering the best possible products to our customers. To ensure that our products continue to meet the highest standards, we have set ourselves the goal of improving environmental compatibility and paying special attention to the health of our employees: in the production halls, air purifiers filter all production additives from the air. We have also installed air purifiers in the offices and logistics to keep exposure to pathogens to a minimum. In terms of occupational safety, we are always up to date to ensure healthy and fatigue-free work.
Long-term success instead of short-term benefits - that's what we act on.